Divorce Financial Solutions is one of the premier providers of divorce financial planning in Florida and across the United States. We work with divorcing individuals, attorneys, mediators, and collaborative teams to provide clarity on the complex issues that arise before, during, and after a divorce.
An increasing number of divorce lawyers are calling on the expertise of a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™ to help divorcing individuals, couples and their attorneys determine the short-term and long-term financial impact of a proposed divorce settlement using powerful proprietary software, offer valuable insight into the pro’s and con’s of different settlement proposals and help you avoid the common financial pitfalls of divorce.
Our goal is to help you navigate through your financial issues so you can make clear and appropriate decisions about your future. Divorce Financial Solutions can help:
- Prepare a Historic Life-Style Analysis
- Identify Marital Assets
- Trace Money Flows through Personal, Business, Credit Card, and Brokerage Statements
Prepare Statements and Analysis
- Prepare Your Net Worth Statement
- Estimate the Need for or Ability to Pay Spousal Support
- Prepare Short, Medium, and Long Term Cash Flow and Net Worth Projections
- Develop a Realistic Post-Divorce Budget
Assess and Make Recommendations
- Advise on the Division of Marital Assets and Liabilities
- Evaluate what to do with the Family Home
- Review Initial Proposal
- Analyze Alternative Settlement Scenarios
- Recommend Strategies to Minimize Taxes
Be Expert Witnesses
- Provide Expert Witness Testimony in Trials and Arbitration
- Assist Attorneys with Interrogatory Questions
- Assist with Transferring Investment Accounts Awarded in your Divorce Settlement
Our analysis will help you structure an equitable settlement so you and your family will have greater security about your financial future.