I work as your partner to help you understand your options and help you build and protect your assets.
As a Certified Financial Planner™ professional, I help you:
- Assess your current financial situation.
- Create a realistic plan to meet your financial goals.
- Understand how to meet your financial and retirement goals.
- Put your financial plan into action and monitor your progress.
- Update your financial plan to grow with your changing needs and goals.
- Help you create lifetime guaranteed income that you can never out live.
- Protect your principal and never see your account balance go down.
If you have any of these questions or concerns, you will benefit from a consultation:
- Confusion about conflicting financial advice and options.
- Paying too much income tax.
- Not saving enough for retirement.
- Not sure where to invest money.
- Changes in life that affect your financial future, such as a career change, marriage, retirement,
loss of a spouse, birth of a child, etc.
- Not enough time to attend to personal financial affairs.
I am a Certified Financial Planner™ professional (CFP®) with a broad background in finance. I help guide people through some important life decisions. I can help you manage the risk involved in making decisions that can paralyze some of us, such as:
- What kind of retirement plan do I need?
- Am I paying too much in taxes?
- How can I save money for retirement – tax free?
- How much life insurance do I need?
- How can I make sure my estate is left to family members, and does not get depleted by probate court and government taxes?
- Can we afford college tuition for our children – and how do we save for this, knowing how much tuition is spiraling?